DHTML Menu Add-in for Expression Web
Create an excellent drop-down menu for your Expression Web site quickly and easily
- Generated drop-down menu works on every major browser and OS
- Add-in comes with over 200 ready to use navigation bar designs
- You can fine-tune the menu appearance to the very detail
- User interface is simple and integrated with MS Expression Web
- Fair license lets you work with as many sites you want
- Over 10 years of experience with drop-down menu software
- complete features list
Latest version: 22.214.171.1246 See changes
Language version (UI): English
Note: Since the current version of the Add-in works only with Expression Web version 1 and 2, you can use DHTML Menu Studio for creating a menu instead. See Customizing the menu page with a template in the Tutorial section of the program help for more detail.
|Expression Web||version 1 or 2 |
(v3 is not supported yet)
|Processor||Pentium or newer|
|Project||Local project copy (remote mode is not supported).|
Shop with additional menu designs
We opened a store where you can find hundreds of additional, third-party navigation menu designs that you can use in your DHTML Menu Add-in. Moreover, if you have your own drop-down menu designs you can sell them in the store. View menu schemes already available in our Shop...
With Scheme Designer you can create your own graphical menu designs to match the look and feel of your website and use them in your copy of DHTML Menu Add-in. Read more...