You can send text or HTML e-mail messages using the application. If you choose HTML for your email messages text version of your message will be automatically generated making your message readable even if some of your customers don't use HTML-aware email clients.
The simple built-in WYSIWYG HTML editor lets you create your messages with ease:
- Create messages containing colors and graphics using the editor's WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) capability.
- Add and send images along with your message.
- Open as many independent windows as you like when creating new messages to your subscribers.
- Easily insert fields into a message by clicking the new "Insert Field" button. All fields available in a given context are listed along with their descriptions.
- Load and save messages in various formats. This lets you create a library of letter templates and layouts and exchange HTML pages with your favorite web design software.