Search Engine Studio FAQ
Question:Can Search Engine Studio automatically update a search engine when new files are added to the web site?
SearchEngineStudio.exe <.ses document path> [option1] [option2] ...
- /d -- removes all previously indexed documents
- /r -- re-index all locations (according to settings specified in the .ses file)
- /g -- generate output files (to local disk or by uploading to an FTP server, according to settings specified in the .ses file)
- /q -- quiet mode; this makes the program run in the background (the UI will be invisible) and exit when all processing is finished
- /s1, /s2, /s3 -- changes program's execution priority; /s1 will run Search Engine Studio with idle priority (so it doesn't slow down other programs) and /s3 will run it with highest priority; by default a nermal priority is used (/s2)
" - takes a list of document paths from an XML file pointed by path (e.g. /rxml"c:\document-paths.xml") and removes them (see more in Help)
" - you can use this option to convert using XSLT transformation the XML specified in the rxml parameter from a different format
" - re-indexes documents from an XML file pointed by path (e.g. /ixml"c:\document-paths.xml"). You can learn more about this in Help
" - you can use this option to convert using XSLT transformation the XML specified in the ixml parameter from a different format
SearchEngineStudio.exe c:\search\website.ses /r /q /g <enter>